Representative Clients and Matters*
Commercial Real Estate
- Representation of major commercial real estate owners/developers with respect to litigation arising out of their portfolios of numerous commercial properties, including shopping centers and office buildings:
- Construction Defect
- Partnership Disputes
- Commercial CC&R Disputes
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Breach of Lease/Contract Disputes
- Unlawful Detainers
- Employment Disputes
- Attorney's Fee Disputes
Residential Real Estate
- Represented numerous homeowners in various matters including purchase/sale contract disputes, failure to disclose disputes, neighbor disputes, construction defect, contractor disputes, personal injury defense.
- Ongoing representation of one of the most prestigious Homeowner Associations in the United States regarding easement rights, CC&Rs, homeowner disputes and other matters.
- Represented various homeowners in matters involving encroachment issues and easements rights.
- Represented numerous homeowners in neighbor disputes involving nuisance, destruction of property, trespass, unauthorized tree removal, etc.
- Ongoing representation of numerous law firms (some for over 25 years) for all business related matters including attorney fee disputes, employment issues, contract disputes, partnership disputes, legal malpractice defense and mitigation.
- Ongoing representation of national seller of rare coins and precious metals for all matters including national registration, bonding and other compliance requirements, Customer Complaints, Employee Disputes, Contract Disputes, Trade Secret Litigation, Unfair Business Practices, etc.
- Ongoing representation of small business owners (some for over 20 years) in various types of litigation.
- Represented numerous business owners and entities involved in Trade Secret litigation.
- Represented car dealerships in various matters, including Contract Disputes, Partnership Disputes, Employee Disputes, etc.
- Ongoing representation of businesses and law firms relating to City business tax disputes.
- Represented various producers, actors, agents, directors, screenwriters, etc. for various types of entertainment litigation including contract disputes, wage disputes, movie production disputes, etc.
Personal Injury (Plaintiff and Defense)
- On-going (30+ years) of pro bono representation of a quadriplegic injured on the job, including numerous life-altering victories against insurance company.
- Litigated hundreds of personal injury and wrongful death cases, both for plaintiffs and defendants, including everything from automobile accident to train and hot air balloon accidents.
- Defended numerous individuals and business entities for personal injury claims made against them.
- Represented employers and employees in major discrimination claims, wrongful termination claims and wage disputes.
- Represented many individuals against major insurance companies for bad faith handling of liability and disability claims.
- Obtained significant awards and settlements against national insurance carriers and world-wide syndicates.
- Represented retired supervising judge of the Los Angeles Superior Court for various matters.
- Represented individuals for various matters including contract disputes, personal injury matters (plaintiff and defense), lease disputes, insurance bad faith, legal malpractice, etc.
- Obtained highly favorable award against nationally known law firm for professional negligence. (Was thereafter retained by that same law firm to defend it in numerous matters)
* This list is not all inclusive. It merely represents a sampling of some of the matters the firm has and does handle. We strictly maintain the privacy of our clients. For that reason, we do not publish their identities. Upon reasonable request we will gladly seek the consent of a specific client or clients to divulge their identity(s) to those who may wish to contact them for references or other legitimate purposes.